CalMSW
CalMSW has no updates.

8 yr Member
76 hugs
given
Default Jan 15, 2021 at 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
@prettymccute I am sorry for the losses you feel so intensely. It is not easy dealing with losses.

When I lost my dad, I lost parts of myself and I had to reinvent who I thought I was.

Take as long as you need to grieve, but also consider ways that you might go on with life.

@CANDC
I'm very sorry to hear you have a difficult time dealing with the grief over losing Tyson. I hope you're able to celebrate the sons who are alive and their families. My mother-in-law held onto grief. At every major holiday, she wanted us to be with her, but at every holiday, she wouldn't allow herself to enjoy these days. We felt like we weren't able to enjoy these days either, because she would mourn the deaths of various family members such as all of my husband's and brother-in-law's siblings, her aunt, her husband, and her mother-in-law. After the death of her only child, she held onto grief. Professionals told her she had major depression, but she wouldn't see a psychiatrist or a therapist for it. I'm sorry she died, but I'm relieved we don't have to go through major holidays like that again.
CalMSW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue