View Single Post
Here we go again

Member Since Dec 2020
16 hugs
given
Default Jan 15, 2021 at 04:32 PM

I've been through that. I had to had therapy for ptsd due to the trauma of infidelity, then worked on my trust issues and using what I learned, I healed and fell in love with him again, harder even because he was finally the husband that I had before and our relationship improved and was better than ever. Then out of the blue and after all that work and new found happiness and crazy in love, he gets triggered again and drops the same tube: I don't love you anymore, I've faked it for years, you are great but I'm unhappy etc. Same tune as before, so I just wasted my time. I don't regret the extra two years we got through, and can walk away with new goid memories, I refuse to dwell on the negative, and rather focus on acceptance and moving on.

So falling in love again IS possible. I recommend the book marriage max, is excellent. What you can't control though is your husband's emotions and thought process. In my case, I evolved, and so did he for a while, then fell off the wagon again. I am happy and will always be happy, but I don't want to spend one more day being told how his unhappiness is my responsibility, it is his and do are his mental chains and rethoric that fits his agenda. I am crazy in love with him and it's sad that he once again tells me that he doesn't love bme, so I gave no choice but to believe him, and save myself and my kids, he can go and self destruct if he pleases, I'm tired of being his nurse/secretary/maid/plaything.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LittleWing696