View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2021 at 01:14 PM

Pardon but it seemed to me funny when @rechu mentioned that there are probability to banned music at bars and coffee shops. Did they specify with kind of music? Rock, black metal or the most dangerous in case of epidemic, or only ballads, that as we all know are danced with a couple. lol!

I’m also feeling depressed as I began to feel last Spring and Summer. I admit that my depression is not caused directly by what’s happening in the world but somehow I doesn’t help at all but conversely contributes to make things harder and have less hope. So, I hear you, Break, in your sad post. Thus, unluckily the weather in this Winter is being especially tough.

As to why concerts has to do, I’m not a friend to celebrate Live concerts with present audience. It’s scary when I saw the images from a famous singer here and how much people were all together in this period of the pandemic.
I have two tickets to see my favourite band next week but the concert will be online. I know it’s not the same but it’s the most reasonable.

At this point in time, regarding Rechu’s government measures in relation to music, I’m finding hard to make up my mind about which music we could play to celebrate @rechu’s birthday.
But, I’m gonna risk with one of the best Chilean’s bands. La Ley!
La Ley - Mentira (Video Oficial) - YouTube

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated