Discombobulated has no updates.

3 yr Member
11.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 17, 2021 at 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylin View Post
I managed to get back to sleep after being woken by the pain in my arm at 2am last night.
I slept again until 8.15am so not too bad I got about 7 hours sleep last night.
I just clicked on an ad at the bottom of this page and it took me to an amazon site,it said fill in a survey and
a chance to win an iphone 11 and yep I won the phone paid the £1 they asked for a page came up with details of the win but
disappeared after a second now I am wondering if it is legit cos I gave my card details and a £1 was withdrawn from my bank account.
I guess I will have to wait and see if an iphone 11 comes in the post,eh?
Has anyone else here won a phone by clicking on the ads at the bottom of this page,it's too good to be true so I guess it must be a con?
And I gave my card details oh no!I figured if it wasn't legit you wouldn't allow the advert on your website page?Am I right?It was a scam I cancelled my card with the bank so no harm done.
Glad you cancelled your card. Yes sounds like a scam, if they ask for your bank details it's not genuine.

I'm not sure about whether this site would allow ads like that (I haven't seen one) but sometimes it can be pop ups/adware on your own computer/phone.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Marylin