View Single Post
Transwomen
Newly Joined

Member Since Jan 2021
Default Jan 18, 2021 at 05:48 AM

Ever since I was institutionalized in the psych ward at 17 then diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic in 2012 and going back for drug/insurance issue (they get me insurance faster than me waiting and getting violent, which just sends me back there) I've kept getting the same comment from them that I could qualify for antisocial personality disorder. Them being the psych nurses, group therapists, and on one occasion a therapist i had back in 2013. The last time I was told this was in 2018 when I had a bad problem with poppers, which i think is just meth in a bottle that you huff, I had told him what other psychologists have said in the past and he said "I agree with them" to which I asked "do you think I could qualify for antisocial personality disorder?" and he replied "Yes!" then walked away angrily.

What I don't understand, and maybe someone can weigh in on it, is why it that they'll tell me that I could qualify for antisocial personality disorder but not diagnose/recommend me to someone in the city that can take those record from the psych ward and tell me whether I am or not???
Transwomen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Atypical_Disaster, RoxanneToto, SlumberKitty, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, Skeezyks