View Single Post
pat86

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Jan 18, 2021 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que Sera Sera View Post
mine probably i say 50/ 50 mania / ocd..
i repete lots of thoughts in my mind not just memories. a line in a song , a sentence i cant phrase correctly, some occurance be it good or bad that i cant stop rehashing.. the good cuz it keeps making me happy and the bad just to fume and think of do over what then and tad .. plan revenge ..
my worst replay is when some silly question comes up that i know vauge answer but have no clue right or wrong what the correct answer is.. ie who sang such such song? what was the name of that movie ... ih my gosh i get stuck almost into a frantic help me so i can stop thinking about this...i will ask anyone and everone that question until someone answers in a confidant manner and then im settled with that is correct answer and im over it... i usually go under an hr before i cant remember what that correct answer even was ..

I often replay situations in my past that have made me angry. Where I was being yelled at or a situation where I could have lashed out and fought but I exercised self restraint and did not act on violence but sometimes wish I did and felt like I could.

I am currently on a diet called keto and I think it effects my mood in some way and might effect mania or something.
pat86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote