View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2021 at 09:39 PM

Hey @WovenGalaxy, sorry I didn't comment before on this. First off, I'm glad you are staying in your own place. I think you having space is probably better for you. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time finding an apartment that suits you. Please know that it isn't you. All of us struggle with finding a place to live with good neighbors, a nice landlord, and affordable rent. This isn't just a "you" problem. Everyone struggles with this, especially if they are new to renting and not able to pick out some warning signs when touring different potential apartments. Plus, if I recall, are you even picking out these places? If someone is helping you they may not be attuned to some of the things you need that would be red flags to you.

I hope that whatever is going on with your diagnosis is manageable/being sorted out. I understand the uncertainty, grief, and anxiety that comes with realizing new things about your condition. I am going through it as well, and go through it regularly when I discover another limitation on my life because of my disorders.

We are here for you, and I hope things will settle down soon.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, RoxanneToto, WovenGalaxy