View Single Post
RoxanneToto
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2020
6,991 hugs
given
Default Jan 19, 2021 at 08:34 AM

It’s always disappointing to learn who isn’t really there for you and I’m sorry you had to cut them out. It will hurt but I think you will likely end up feeling better without them. I certainly hope so!
My ex friend (the one who didn’t talk to me for 7 months) told me she’d been worried something bad had happened to me /my mum - but never tried asking in all that time. I know if I’m concerned about someone I’ll try and find out what’s up. A few things in her email didn’t feel very sincere, in fact. She’d even lied to our mutual friend about passing on an invitation from her to me, for a meal out they were arranging. No idea why she did it and I didn’t ask, cos I found out from someone else and knew she wouldn’t have a good excuse for it.
Those things on top of other things led me to end it - I did feel strong waves of regret and wondering if I did the right thing for a while afterward (we’d known each other 15 years), but after that settled, I felt at peace and I’m happier not talking to her now.
RoxanneToto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope