ShaneG
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2020
371 hugs
given
Default Jan 19, 2021 at 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
Question, please. I've never received psychological help from any Drs, my entire life. Not of my choice. My dad's dad was diagnosed w paranoid schizophrenia, to give some hereditary background. As a young girl I noticed a separate good & evil voice in my head, giving me advice. I thought it was the old story of angel & devil, showing the way. Good vs evil thing. Does this describe any traits of schizophrenia, to you? I thought the good, female voice was my guardian angel. She always gives good advice. The evil, male voice tells me to do bad things & physically hurt myself. This has never stopped, my entire life. Does this sound like anything familiar, to anyone? I'm so torn. I just want to be happy, is all. The bad voice tells me to hate myself & life. I'm tired of the toxicity.
Hi, I hope things have calmed down and would like to say I know and can understand most of what you have written here, I too have 'voices' 24/7 every day for the last 5 years or so, if you educate yourself about N.L.P and psychology of narcissistic abuse, gaslighting and gang stalking, also read into Pro Nils Melzer's UN report chapter 5 with regards to what's termed as 'cyber torture' it's been to brush off any thing you here.
ShaneG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
shovelhead