View Single Post
96reppirtyad

Member Since Apr 2020
65 hugs
given
Confused Jan 19, 2021 at 08:14 PM

Thank you for making this Breaking Dawn!

Not sure if I’m lazy or it’s depression or both (diagnosed with depression unspecified or the like, it’s been a while) but I have trouble doing simple tasks. I can do whatever it is that I don’t have to do within a certain timeframe and shoot myself in the foot by leaving everything for the next day.

Something I just remembered was when I was at the pediatrician’s office with my mom’s fiancée at the time. I slid my school uniform shoes off with my feet instead of unvelcroing them with my hands and taking them off that way. He said something about how I was lazy just like my sisters (who aren’t lazy, thank you very much). I was in elementary school, probably third or second grade and it took me aback so I just said “Okay” and sat on the exam table staring at the ground. He said something after that to me but I don’t remember. The way it made me feel was horrible and I remember not being angry but just this odd feeling of “what?”

He hasn’t lived with us for three years and I hate thinking about him. I thought moving away from the state I grew up in would change things but it didn’t — I know that running doesn’t help now though. It’s tiring to think about the eggshells we had to walk on to not make him be mean.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear, Purple,Violet,Blue, RoxanneToto, Skeezyks, TunedOut, zapatoes