View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jan 22, 2021 at 12:34 PM

R, I can't read the blue against the black. It looks great, but it's hard to make out the words.

Even with white lettering, I find the black background hard to use. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. Plus it seems like a depressing color choice for a forum for people dealing with mental illness. Yes, I know you didn't choose it. If I figure out how to comment to the forum's creators, I'll tell them my thoughts.

Good news - I've signed up to sign up for an appointment to get the vaccine. Better news - My daughter (doctor) got her second shot. She was one of the group that worked out John Muir's vaccine distribution. She also volunteers one day a week vaccinating anywhere she's needed.
More better news: My mother in law got her vaccine shot last Saturday. (Has it been that long since I've posted? So Sorry. Her nursing home has managed to contain the virus even though they had about fourteen COVID patients - residents and caregivers.

Sometimes my writing goes well; sometimes it comes to a screeching halt. My New Years resolution was to post 18 tweets by the end of February, and so far, I'm ahead of schedule.

Good luck, and good wishes to anyone who reads this.
D.

delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote