View Single Post
~*glass_owl*~

Member Since Dec 2013
147 hugs
given
Default Jan 22, 2021 at 04:37 PM

I've gotten rid of most triggering foods except one. I feel sweaty and funny when I eat it, like I need something else but it's not food. I've been planning what to eat, since I'm vegan it looks like I can eat Vega one, orgain, Amy's meals, oatmeal without sweetener, toast, cucumbers, oranges, mini tomatoes and some squashes. I still have some leftover food I need to donate to a food bank. I used to just throw it out, but it's not snacks and it's like $100 worth of food that's still good and sealed. I'm self diagnosed through a meeting, so we will see how long this lasts, but my doctor says I'm overweight. I don't look like the typical overeater, but I know better than to buy sweets, chips, or any of those kinds of items, because I will wolf them down. What drives me crazy is family events and parties where people want me to "enjoy" food and don't understand I can't after I've spent years of overindulging. Thank you! I'll wait for others to join me, I feel like I'm talking to an echo chamber here.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, unaluna