View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
Trig Jan 23, 2021 at 06:32 AM

He was probably lying about NYE to me is my guess and just did a whole lot of cocaine to get ridiculously high - he probably is once again trying to play on my sympathies, after seeing how I reacted to my ex fiance's death. He will stop at nothing.

And the fact that he went right back to using cocaine after we've separated? It says it all to me. I knew he had used coke before we got together. I do not know if he had a bad habit of it or not and he always said it was occasional for him, but now I wonder if it was more than that.

He's a total druggie is what it comes down to. I hate cocaine and always put my foot down about it. But of course on the day of our wedding, he bought some with MY money and coerced me into doing it with him.

I am seriously just disgusted.

He's a drug addict, he's a raging abusive narcissist, he's bankrupt, he's totally irresponsible, he's a liar AND a cheater.

He needed money from me this month because he had spent all his funds on cocaine. Real nice.

Yet another nail in the coffin for me.

Man, I really know how to pick quality men!

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Jan 23, 2021 at 09:02 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto