View Single Post
Icemanz

Member Since Jan 2021
Default Jan 23, 2021 at 07:11 AM

Ok here we go........ Been married for about 15 years, have three children 9,10 and 12. I am currently stationed overseas and have 2 more years on my tour. Back in Sept 2020 my wife decided to surprise me with she is not happy no more and think we will be better going our separate ways. I was shocked, I never cheated on her or was abusive and taken by surprise. I asked her if we could try marraige counseling, she accepted and during the marriage counseling she had no will to making the marriage work. Fast forward to December she leaves to go back stateside with 2 of 3 children. For the kids I'm trying my best to keep things civil, we came up with financial agreements until I return and so far that aspect has been working. Since she has been gone, she doesn't want to really communicate with me. Thank god for FaceTime I can chat with the children. We are still friends on facebook and to me it seems like she has no care in the world how she left me and is moving on with her life like I never existed. I am about a month into being separated and depressed and having a hard time dealing with Single life. Im not much of a social person and realized most of the people we hung out with were her friends. Starting over is super hard, and I'm lost on what to do. Feels good just sharing my story.
Icemanz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote