View Single Post
pinklucozade
Newly Joined

Member Since Jan 2021
Default Jan 24, 2021 at 01:07 PM

So I feel like there are other people inside me. I looked into DID but I'm not sure. These people have their own distinct personalities, likes, hobbies, etc., and I know how they look and what they sound like, how old they are, their history, and so on. I can hear them talking in my head both to me and to each other. I can feel them overtake me sometimes and in those moments I will feel like I am not in control of my body or not like myself at all. When they tell me to do things, I feel like I have no choice but to follow their directions.

I have hallucinated since I was a child, maybe 7 or 8 years old, and one of the people appeared when I was around 10 years old but I did not really pay attention to her until I was 12, in middle school, which was an extremely hard time for me. I also have great gaps in my memory.

I'm not sure what is wrong with me or what this problem is but it is greatly affecting every part of my life. I have no access to a professional diagnosis and am not sure what to do.
pinklucozade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks