View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
4,851 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 24, 2021 at 06:37 PM

Taking space for the rest of the night. "Taking space" sounds a lot healthier than "isolating" though, really, what's the difference besides what sounds you make when saying them. But yeah, everyone is pissing me off. Even my cousin who is the greatest person pissed me off because she'd rather eat than eat the coookies I made. But alone I feel great! I'm singing with loud music and dancing and it's just an overall good time. Much better than this morning. I think tomorrow I'm going to pick up some melatonin. I tried to yesterday but I couldn't find it within 5 seconds so I got angry and left. And CVS is being a pima because they won't sell me temazepam despite having a prescription and my pnurse isn't helping me out any. I still have some because I don't take it every night (just the nights I feel like sleeping is important, like if I go three days with just a couple short naps, yeah, I'll take it. I mean this morning I thought I was entering an episode because everywhere left and right I was angry. Like I got pissed because my cats and my mom were napping. Like my cats. They're awake 4 hours a day. I'm asleep 4 hours a day at most without taking double what I'm supposed to of benzos. wtf? That doesn't seem fair for either party. If I were God I'd run things MUCH better). But basically, thinking about ditching psychotherapy for more mountain therapy this week. Favorite ski area opened one of my favorite ever trails. Hardscrabble. Such good memories. I'm still sore, bruised and swollen from my fall on Avalanche last week though, so we'll see. If we get more snow maybe I'll go XC skiing or snowshoeing. Maybe I'll and go ice climbing. There's gotta be some options ready. I need gear. Only ice climbing I've ever done was in hillsounds, and it wasn't really climbing, and it wasn't blue ice.

I'm going for a run. It's dark, but I have a headlamp so I should be good.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Innerzone, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina