View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jan 24, 2021 at 06:58 PM

Of course, I don't know anything about this really. But lately, in particular, I've developed a strong desire to be "little". I don't even know exactly what that means. And I really don't have much in the way of ideas as to how to be "little" at my age either.

If I was senile I guess I would do things young children do and my spouse and pdoc (the only people I interact with) would simply chalk it up to senility and I wouldn't care or know the difference. But, although I do experience some symptoms typically associated with what is referred to as "sundown syndrome", otherwise I'm not senile (at least not yet.)

So while internally I have this longing to be "little", outwardly I still struggle to maintain some semblance of maturity. Perhaps it's simply a reaction to stress and anxiety. There's so much violence all around us day-in and day-out (especially where I live.) Plus there's still the pandemic and the isolation it imposes. Perhaps it all just makes one (me in particular) want to regress? Maybe you too?
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, Purple,Violet,Blue, RoxanneToto