View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jan 25, 2021 at 11:47 AM

You said the magic word, R. When I changed from Google to Firefox, The colors went back to normal. Feel free to use any color (except white) and I can read your post. Weird observation - on Firefox my post came out with a small font. I found "switch editor mode," and the font went back to normal. I feel a bit like a rat in a test cage (Skinner box? It's been a while since I took Psych 1A.) I'm clicking on icons and I have no idea why.

I chat with friends on Nanowrimo's website, and I didn't have any trouble there, so it's just Psych Central. I know other people experienced the same problem. I saw a few posts asking about it, and I'm sure there are other people who didn't post anything figuring "It's my problem. I just don't understand computers." Which would be too bad. It was really hard to read anything against a black background. Actually, it was lucky that you wrote the one post in blue letters, because that's barely legible against the black. And, at that point I hadn't figured out that highlighting brings up a blue background. And at that point, I didn't realize that you weren't seeing what I saw.

Kinda went on and on, didn't I? I'll go back to steppin' with my next post, background color willing.
I hope all is well with you. Your posts sound as if you're keeping busy.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote