View Single Post
lizardlady
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2002
7,517 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2021 at 07:57 PM

The Big Guy is home. He's sound asleep. He got his antibiotics and pain meds not long after we got home. They seem to have knocked him out.

He made a beeline to me when they brought him out. I cuddled him and told him how much I missed him.

The vet said he absolutely HAS to wear the cone until the stitches are out. She also wants him in a surgerical recovery suit. They look like a onesie for dogs. I just spent over an hour shopping for the damned things online. Problem is most of the have a zipper down the back. I'm afraid the zipper will rub on the incision. Then I started looking at dog pj's. Found tons of them with no zipper, plus they are open around the dog's privates so you don't have to rearrange things so the dog can potty.

No more leaving him on his cable. He absolutely has to be hand walked on a leash. He is not going to be happy about that. He hates going poop on a leash. Ah well....

So my boy is home recovering. His wardrobe is going to increase. At least the pj's will get used in the future. He can wear them to stay warm.

Last edited by lizardlady; Jan 26, 2021 at 09:33 PM..
lizardlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, possum220, TunedOut, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Nammu, unaluna