View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 27, 2021 at 08:42 AM

I discovered there are people in my life I haven't forgiven and it still makes me angry to think about what they've done. I don't know how to release that anger and forgive them.

One is the adulterer on my first marriage. I ran into her at a salon she had a second job and refused to cut my hair because she was sleeping with my husband. I was pregnant at the time. When we met at work she was sitting next to my husband at a call center and thought i was fat, early on in pregnancy. Which in her mind justified the affair, seeing i was really pregnant shocked her. But I've forgiven my ex but haven't forgiven her.

My second wedding makeup girl didn't listen to what i wanted and did what she wanted for my wedding day makeup. My lips were orange and not red like i liked and wore regularly. My pictures looked awful cause my makeup was bad. I'm so angry at this girl for forcing her vision on me. I don't know how to forgive her. I have tossed all pictures, she refused to sell me red lipstick. I mean she was a total ***** who controlled my whole appt and it was my day, not hers.

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, buddha1too, Fuzzybear, Mendingmysoul, mote.of.soul, TunedOut