View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 27, 2021 at 01:31 PM

@Breaking Dawn and @raging vortex thank you so much for making me feel loved and appreciated here. ❤ (and all of you. They just happened to have tagged me)

I know I don't get here quite as often anymore, so that was a long ago post. Haha But well here I am. Hello!

I'm actually here today to share my friend a link about ADHD that describes things I've been going through with nearly 98.9% accuracy! Very interesting! So meds for this may be needed, but I'm hoping to wait till after Covid goes away before experimenting again.

I'm hanging in. Pms once again kicked my *** moodwise, and today and last night I've been suffering the physical pain. (Which actually tends to take my mind away from mental or emotional pain, so that is better). But yea, pain, and what do you know? My painkillers expired last June! 🤦*♀️ So I'm in bed. Ugh! Sucks!! But I must be grateful I can actually take the rest I require. I really don't know how other women can do it! Maybe it's not as bad or is better managed by meds for them, but this is seriously debilitating for me! 😢

But we carry on, right? Ugh! Lol 😊

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Deilla