View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Jan 27, 2021 at 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
That's a lot of anger, only time for that and no love or closeness with others. It can be lonely at the top and next thing you know YOU are the very kind of person you hate, "the bad guy". And it's just too black and white as you don't even know the things a person had to overcome to get whatever they have.
Wrong. I'm an observant. I don't do anything untill I gather my "intel". I listen very carefully to what the person says and I watch closely what the person does. When I see signs of what I hate, I label that individual as "the target".

You're right, there is no love. But that's not something new. When I was on my back in the deepest hole in the world the only person who "helped" me was my mum. She said: "It is what it is, ignore them (bullies), don't be so sensitive". And that was it. She is the only person who did something (kicking me in the face). Enough of sob stories.

However, don't blame me for my way of thinking. I don't believe in love. I believe in power of revenge though. And yeah, I'm not so sensitive anymore

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue