View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 28, 2021 at 10:49 AM

I might take up gaming it could be something I'd enjoy.The equipment can be expensive though but it is an option.

I did get out tuesday bought a takeaway coffee and a sandwich and ate it on the window ledge at M&S and did a food shop.
I felt better after getting out.Had a few chat with the samaritans they were really supportivee.
It's thursday today,I can go out again to the Post Office and to M&S for to do a food shop on Tuesday 2nd....so four more days to go for that.

I am worried and anxious cos my body feel tired and I have a tender feeling down in my womb like before a period comes but I've been menopausal
for 10 years so that can't be it and I feel upset that my womb cancer might have come back...they did say in 2019 that they thought I had cancer or precancerous cells but they lied about it in 2016 they said I needed a hysterectomy but an MRI scan showed I didn't have any cancer in my body so they lied.
I don't think its cancer cos that would cause bleeding and I don't have bleeding.And part of me feels good if it is cancer and I die I won't have to suffer the pains of this life or my body anymore.I can rest hopefully in peace cos I've had the pains of mental and physical illnesses since I was aged 16 and I'm 57 this year in March.It's more likely to be hormonal changes cos I am losing weight and that might be affecting my hormones?

Can't stand to have any more pain want to die quick and get it done.Not that I'm suicidal.But lockdown make me so low.
Sorry to drone on.Thank you to those of you that read and reply.God bless you all I don't know what I'd do without you.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna