catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 28, 2021 at 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I guess you would call my thread a mega thread. some people follow along. I rather feel it is a blog of sorts.
Don't read if it bothers you.
I can't follow along with the whole forum because of my mental ineptness.
There are many who no longer post and I miss them as I could follow them easily.
Any one hear from blue bicycle?
Bizi
I would like to hear from bb. And I enjoy your thread, bizi.

busymomof5, the check-in thread is a way for us to keep in touch with each other and what's going on in our lives. You're incorrect when you state that we don't reply to each other. We do, and we follow each others' life events. You know..."bonding."

I also have a "mega thread" to keep track of my meds. I don't expect anyone to reply to me (which I stated in the beginning of the thread). Sometimes people do, and I am very grateful for that extra support and friendship.

I checked with Doc John at one point because someone else complained about the mega-threads. He approved them. You'll find them not only on this board, but on many other boards in which people want to show extra support for each other.

I don't really understand why the threads bother you. Can you just skip over them? They're not required reading.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, lightly toasted

Thanks for this!
lightly toasted, RoxanneToto