View Single Post
AliceKate
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2021
2,208 hugs
given
Default Jan 28, 2021 at 01:58 PM

Freelance is a good option, agreed. It's something to consider.

Yes, we should focus on the good things. It's just hard sometimes, living alone, only seeing one person roughly once a week. And with my condition as it is, I'm not sure I will see anyone this week. It's just phone calls and skype and turning over the same stones time and again, discussing the same old issues with my best friend, my sibling and so on and so forth. It's hard to stay motivated and positive at times.
But you are right, life is good. We can work and study from home, we can see people without putting them in danger, we can meet amazing strangers on the web, this is the perfect time for a pandemic. We even have a vaccine less than a year since the outbreak became global, even if we still have to wait a year to get it.

I am not sure we can ever pass anything completely. I still mourn my stalker friend sometimes. I still sometimes get angry at my former boss, even though it's been 3 years already. That's why over time our psychy goes haywire, I guess. Because we cannot forget, and even forgiveness is but a fleeting feeling easily lost. No matter if it is directed towards ourselves or others.
And even if I get over these panic attacks, I doubt I will ever forget them.
AliceKate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rechu

Thanks for this!
rechu