Thread: I am giving up,
View Single Post
NeedHelp104

Member Since May 2017
11 hugs
given
Default Jan 30, 2021 at 07:59 AM

23, and I turn 24 next month which I'm not proud of at all. I'm unbearably depressed. I lost my job because I have an undiagnosed neurological condition to make matters worse. Apparently I've had it my entire life that I didn't realize because it got worse as I got older. It was my first and only job after I graduated College. I graduated top 5% of my class for this job, and I can't do it and I invested my entire life in doing it where I never went out on dates, social gatherings, etc.

I've just about accepted the fact that everything I've dreamed of having will never happen and I'll probably be working some low-tier entry level job for the rest of my entire life while everyone else who doesn't have difficulties I have and does not work as hard as me will get by and have the life I so badly want.

I'm so hopeless. I'm so tired of it all. I cry every night thinking my life is nothing but a waste. I've never been on a date and I don't want to go on one because I have nothing.

I didn't know life would be this hard....
NeedHelp104 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bharani1008, Breaking Dawn, buddha1too, Discombobulated, Mendingmysoul, Open Eyes, Turtle_Rider, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
bharani1008, Breaking Dawn