View Single Post
Melaz

Member Since Feb 2021
Trig Feb 02, 2021 at 06:21 PM

I found out in December my narcisstic husband was cheating on me. He came after me aggressively when I found out. I immediately filed for divorce. He became very nasty with me every interaction we had after and I chose to get a PFA against him before the pushing me with his face and body became something worse. We share a child together. The girl he cheated on me with has children as well, which she does not have custody of due to being unfit to be a mother and having a history of drug and alcohol abuse. My "husband" moved right in with her a week after we separated and got engaged to her a week later. Her driver's license is currently suspended for multiple DUIs. She also had a simple assault record. These are all within the last 2 years. He bought her a brand new car and she has been seen driving around by numerous people. We had our custody case and he was given 50/50 custody of our child even after we presented our case with evidence and court/custody records for the girl. I feel like it is so unjust considering he is how he is and he is living with someone who has been found unfit to have custody of her own chikdren. With him being a narcissist, it is only a matter of time before the environment becomes toxic for my child. Any advise or suggests on how to handle this?

Last edited by bluekoi; Feb 02, 2021 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
Melaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MsLady, Open Eyes, Yaowen