Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 03, 2021 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottrustin View Post
How many people who contact their Ts have discussions with thr T about it in the beginning?

I did with my current T because I'd had a conflict with ex-T about it (the conflict with ex-MC came later). But there was still misunderstanding, because I'd thought he'd said he wouldn't charge for the first long email. And then he did charge, and I was very hurt. I told him what he'd said. He said he thought he'd explained it differently but trusted my version/interpretation and reversed the charge. Had he not reversed the charge, I'd have considered leaving, honestly. Because it seemed he was contradicting what he'd said was his policy.

With both ex-T and ex-MC, I never discussed contacting them in the beginning. I guess I had both their email addresses (on business cards) and just reached out to them at some point. They replied, so seemed OK. Then I talked to them about it at some point, and they initially said how any contact is fine, but they wouldn't necessarily reply (ex-T) or couldn't guarantee how long it would take to reply (ex-MC, though he probably only replied about 50% of the time without a nudge).
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty