View Single Post
frommars

Member Since Jan 2021
6 hugs
given
Default Feb 03, 2021 at 10:52 PM

has anyone else gone through feeling like this? ive never brought it up to any of my (two - lol) friends.

it can be anything really. for some reason, for me its especially with music. if i like a certain song or artist a lot, i feel like its something to be embarrassed about. or if i like a certain place to travel, a certain book, or food, or...whatever - it's just inherently 'bad' or embarrassing because i like it. its almost like, me enjoying something infects it or something and ruins it...lol. that sounds dramatic but im not sure how else to describe it.

but it sucks because it makes me embarrassed to just like what i like. i always feel like other people have better taste in music. i hate when someone wants me to play music in their car its literally humiliating.

its not with everything luckily, but a LOT of stuff is like this for me. i wish i could be proud of what i like and enjoy. it makes me want to hide everything in my life from everyone and ive turned out to be a really private person.
frommars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
buddha1too, Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Yaowen