TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,878 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2021 at 04:02 AM

Excessive crying: behavioral and emotional regulation disorder in infancy

“An infant's crying has 2 possible consequences: it may elicit tenderness and desire to sooth, or helplessness and rage. It can be a signal that encourages attachment or one that jeopardizes the early relationship by triggering depression and, in some cases, even neglect or abuse.”

My “mood disorder” originated all the way back to birth. I always had the excessive crying disorder. It was only triggered by the mother who did not soothe, rather neglected me to rage alone. It was then triggered by the husband who did the same. And finally, I’ve butted heads with most of my family in recent years because they didn’t care for me, either. I tried to repair those breaks while requiring to hold on to a shred of self esteem. My one sister met me in that, and we are good now.

So now I know this is what I have. The family who turned on me will not take pity on me no matter what (just like the parenting that caused this). I just need to stick to those who do have kindness and care in their hearts.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Discombobulated, jkray, Mendingmysoul, Open Eyes, TunedOut, Turtle_Rider, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
sarcgeo