View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2021 at 01:41 PM

Okay I'm trying to follow his plan sort of. I've paid down debt before though it was years ago i did it. I was a single mom has several thousand in debt. And rented with friends put any extra money toward debt kept a little aside for "fun money".

I think he's too strict but he does get people out of debt and I figure it couldn't hurt to follow his plan. Or at least try to follow his plan. I'm aware of the debt snowball I've done it. I'm a bit overwhelmed by debt these days. My brother, old apt, ss, credit cards, added a car loan cause i needed a reliable car.

I was 6k back than now about 9k plus car 16k. Mainly my car is like my house debt, I'm putting it aside. I'm focussing on the debts i can pay down reasonably fast. My brother is basically long term debt. Paying him off will be a miracle and technically should have been part of bankruptcy. I owe him 3300. No interest so not in a hurry to pay off. But send him 100 a month i wish i didn't have to.

I pay 600 a month towards debts. Car is another 200. So 800 a month towards debt. This is the first time i really thought of it. Wow that's alot of money, and yes i have to work so i can afford to pay it. Two things are almost paid off. Which will save me 200 a month. That's when i planned to get a car payment but plans change. 6 months out from those two being paid off. I've got this!

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto