Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2021 at 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deilla View Post
I've been really depressed these past few days. My emotions are all over the place. I am down then up then down again. My thoughts are very negative. I shared some of them with my med provider yesterday. I was afraid she would make me go in-patient. I could hear how nervous she was on the phone. We decided to increase my AD. She said if that didn't work, we can try Latuda.

I keep forgetting to use REST. I'm too sad to use DBT. I just feel my pain and push myself to do chores. That's all I ever do anymore. I struggle with housework. I have no purpose in life. I guess maybe giving a home to two rescue kitties is a purpose.
May I ask what AD you are using? I am also dealing with dark days however in my case its situational, not internal.
I'm not familiar with REST, however I had years of DBT. Anger, for example, is a hard emotion to deal with. I'm too exhausted to do my chores after an 8 hour shift. I do some but not all. I know I have purpose, however I'm in a situation that's really bringing me down.
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Deilla, SprinkL3, TunedOut