Community Support Team

Member Since Apr 2009
5,090 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 05, 2021 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
So what you are saying is, this particular shortcut will be corrected for all at some point hopefully in the near future since its more or less a menu item, but we might run into a similar situation from within our posts or PM's...
Or from your bookmarks (which some browsers call "favorites"). I had a bunch of forums (such as Community Feedback & Tech Support) and functions (such as Subscriptions and Advanced Search) bookmarked. I opted to move all those bookmarks to an "Old PC Bookmarks" folder, go to each page in turn, and bookmark it anew for my "MSF" folder.

All the links on your profile page (such as "View all posts by...") should be correct by now. If it turned out that any still weren't, we'd want to know about it. I guess there's a remote possibility that your browser could take you to a cached copy of your profile page with old information (in which case you might need to refresh the page and/or clear your cache).

Your formula for editing a URL looks right to me; at least it matches how I remember doing it a few hours ago.
FooZe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
bluekoi, unaluna