View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2021 at 06:22 AM

I love laughter. I love it. It is the best release. Sometimes I can feel deep down that I need a good “crying “ laugh. We had game night last night. And I laughed so hard I was crying and I felt so much better. The crying laughter is the best however weird that sounds. I’m super prone to the giggles. It usually starts with something with my family and it keeps back in. Lord help
Me if I’m with a person who shares the same moment with me and we make eye contact somewhere. I had to leave an AA meeting with my sponsor because we caught the giggles so bad we would be disturbing the meeting if we stayed. I cry easily too. Not weeping but anything I feel strongly about-love-joy-anger. There are always tears. I always try and tell people it’s me, it’s not the bipolar. It’s just me.

I don’t laugh at people. Like if something goofy happens and no one is hurt of course I’m human. But “mean” laughter is a different level that isn’t part of that for me. I don’t know if I just side tracked things but thought I’d share.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote