Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Mendingmysoul has no updates.

3 yr Member
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2021 at 02:41 PM

She may be suffering trauma because of bullying.Her outward behaviour may be because of underlying trauma.I know a person who had academic difficulties, but was able to complete his 4 year undergrad from a good university. HE dropped out a couple of times,but finally graduated.Then took a nice paying job.He quit after a couple of months. Then spiraled down wards.Parents gave him rent money,payed for his car,insurance, food for some time thinking that he eventually will bounce back.That never happened.he is in midthirteis now.Just sits and eats and drinks.after so many years one day the parents told him they can not afford to pay anymore.That night they found him unconscious. HE tried s....de.They admitted him to psyche ward.He came back from hospital.And now bullies the parents into giving him money.They do have another son who is healthy ,but he denied help and lives in another state.
Sorry if I triggered you in some way.Just wanted to share this.She needs to heal from the aftermath of bullying and figure out a way to stand on her own feet. I know you love your daughter and will support her unconditionally. But providing too much to an adult kid may demotivate them from finding their own solution.That is what happened with the family I know.That person became lazy for life and feels entitled and threatens parents if he doesn't get what he wants.
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote