View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 08, 2021 at 03:26 AM

Hi team. I'm not sure where I'm with diver/scanner. Maybe there's another metaphor. I look at how much time I have, then I frame how much I can get done in that time. I recently coined a couple of ideas because I'm running a Liberating Structures event with a few other members on The Cull of the Wild.
The terms were Solipare (riff on solitaire) for using break time to pare something down or do a minor tedious task (sort t-shirts, say). And the other is Due the Dull (set a time to take on a yuck or dull task).

In other news .. Feb's a short month long on creativity for my part. One of things I love doing is a "walk and talk" with myself. I take off on an urban trek and when the way is clear, just talk out loud to me, myself, and I. The three of us have a grand time.

The most surprising Growing Yes is working with a friend to bring co-counseling to her project. Out Of The Blue. We were talking, she asked me to just run my mind/mouth around some of her challenges with this work and I mentioned this aspect: this is stressful stuff and if the recruits could learn to co-support each other they all will make it and stay contributors all through the process.

And she came back with, OK, how do we do this?

Oy vey.

R

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote