View Single Post
made08

Member Since Feb 2015
206 hugs
given
Confused Feb 08, 2021 at 09:31 PM

I am Currently taking Sertraline 100mg (Zoloft) for GAD and Agora over the last six months and it has been increased slowly to 100mg. It is not helping much for Agoraphobia because I still feel anxious walking outside and going to places, but I have been talking to a therapist. Before, I took Prozac for five years until I stopped a year ago. I have noticed that I don't feel much serotonin as I did with Prozac. I called in the clinic that I'm seeing since I am afraid to go, I do virtual consultation for my refills because I take clonazepam when I go out. It was a new practioner so she did not seem sure, at first she told me I could increase Zoloft to 125mg or switch to Prozac because I told her about it. I guess she called someone else and called me back and say I cannot switch it over because it has to be monitored since it is a psych med. I don't know if I should call tomorrow or send a message to the doctor of the clinic via the website portal. I just don't want to get into trouble because I don't have insurance and can't go to another place.
Has anyone switch from Zoloft to Prozac?
made08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
megmeg9