Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 09, 2021 at 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha1too View Post
My first reflex was to criticize the "man bashing" going on after reading a select few of the posts, but I realize that many married women have two jobs...bringing home a paycheck, AND doing work at home with little help. Not that I wouldn't help around the house if I had a ring on my finger but, again, cohabitating with my partner for 18 years has worked for us. If we stop being satisfied with our relationship we can abandon ship without aid of the state, or enriching lawyers.

It sounds like laws where you are are rooted in the past, Rechu. It's a shame your husband's estranged mother might have claim to your husband's possessions if something were to happen to him. Not to suggest that you mind being married...
Why would there be man bashing and marriage gossip on a thread where the OP is struggling to come to terms with going against the norm and not living up to family expectations by not marrying? Why does the OP see messages of deletions on her page? Please, this is not the place to discuss your failed marriages and marriage drama. That's really, truly rude and I don't appreciate that.

Consider this thread deleted.