Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 11, 2021 at 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
I’m each day more cautious about who I tell my things. It’s not that I’m extrovert but I used to think that people were respectful and the conversation would keep between us. But now, I see this is the exception to the rule so I keep everything much to myself or comment with a person I know it’s gonna understand me, but this last it’s an exception.

People are prone to judge you and think that if they were in the same situation, they could manage things better, but the reality is that it’s easier to see the situation from the outside.

I better keep things for myself. I have been object of gossips only because it seems some people don’t have their own life and you can’t guess how much it affected me. Since I don’t like to be noticed.

In my neighbourhood I barely receive questions, only small chat, because they know I don’t like to talk about myself and much less about others at their backs.

I normally have an instinct feeling about who I can trust certain things but I’m more often the one who receive confidences.
Yep I agree, I have a harder time trusting people too. I learned the hard way more than once. Keeping to yourself is usually the best strategy and it takes time before opening up. I have natural instincts about who I can trust too, much better at listening to them than I was over ten years ago.

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro