View Single Post
BluePineapple

Member Since Feb 2021
8 hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2021 at 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha1too View Post
I see this was your first post, BluePineapple. Welcome to the boards.

Adam sounds like an extremely insensitive lout, so I'd exercise caution around him if you decide to maintain your friendship. Just a thought, though...if the event involving you happened three years ago, it's kind of sad that it still gets under your skin so much. For me, at least, hanging on to resentments for years can be kind of toxic & counter-productive. It might be different for you, however.
Thank you I'm still getting used to the forum but I like it here so here :

Yeah I agree with the fact that it is kinda sad it still gets me. I didn't spent 3 years actively about it if course, at the time I kind of "accepted" that there's probably something wrong with me because I'm so easily hurt and that I don't trust my friends' actions.

I kind of forgot about it, but the feeling of being disrespected stayed despite a part of me thinking otherwise. And I'm still confused ti be honest and that's something I need to decide myself, to not be fragmented about it. But yeah things like these do have a toxic impact even if not thinking about it because a part of me always felt kinda not respected (not only for this), but I can't really see someone who I see as a friend simultaneously as someone who I don't trust, that's a constant battle and not really fair neither to me neither to him
BluePineapple is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
buddha1too

Thanks for this!
buddha1too