View Single Post
JanieDoe

Member Since Nov 2019
6 hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2021 at 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Hi, LA! Thank you for this thread! I might be like your host in a number of ways. Can I use her visitor messages to talk with you? Can we become friends through her user name?
Breaking Dawn, thank you for responding, I would love to be friends! Please feel free to message us! I don't get the opportunity to log on every day, however I am trying to make it become more of a habit.

Our host has become aware of what I've been doing on here, and rather than try to stop it she just kind of ignores it and pretends it isn't actually happening... So that's how that's going, hah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multiplicitus View Post
Hosts can have a really hard time so it's good to take it slow with them so that they can take baby-steps to getting comfortable or accepting of other things in the system. Is there any way to communicate with her in a way that gives her a feeling of control?
Multiplicitus, thank you. I do think you're right about baby-steps, but it just feels ungodly slow! I haven't quite figured out something that makes her feel in control. She's basically a control freak, but I really think if she were to just let go of trying to control everything, life would be so much better for all of us. Bleh.
JanieDoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Purple,Violet,Blue, ReveuseTroublee

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, ReveuseTroublee