Miss Laura
Elder

Miss Laura has no updates.

15 yr Member
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2021 at 10:39 PM

I am Catholic and my parents are very anti gay.... they just don't get it. So I would never come out to them as this would cause a lot of problems. I have no real friends they have all ignored me. So I'm left with 3 friends who all have mh issues and my Twin. It's hard talking about this in realise so I keep quiet. But have been opening up to my Therapist about this recently.

Yeah being alone although sucks doesn't bother me I have lived 20 years being alone. I was just kinda hoping for companionship by this age... I'm 36. Don't want to be a spinster with a million cats (a) I'm not an animal lover and (b) can't see this happing... but you get me.

Honestly I had sex in December and I felt physically sick while doing so. This isn't a new thing but when manic I seek attention from guys. So it's problematic.

I just need someone to help me suss out who I am, where I sit in sexuality and how to move on. I need this as it's a vicious circle I have been in for 20 years.

** I am attracted to both men and women who are both older and younger than me. I am attracted to the attachment I have with them. I can become overly attached. Which is what I am afraid of doing thus ruining the relationship **
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote