View Single Post
cjackson968

Member Since Feb 2021
Default Feb 13, 2021 at 12:10 AM

I walked through something similar starting in 2019. During our 15 year marriage she was adulterous multiple times, however, I stood by her side and always asked for her to seek help, to go to church, and was always encouraging.

I left my career of 13 years to be home with my family in October 2019. In December 2019 things started to come unglued and she wanted out. She said she would try to stay if the marriage was open. I was at a low-point and against my morals said yes because I didn't know what else to do, I was hoping she would see the error in her ways. Well she ended up leaving me and our 4 kids for one of the guys she met.

I knew it was the end, I was hurt, begging for her to come back, my world was shattered my family was lost. During this time I sought a closer relationship with God and prayed to let go. The moment I let go is the moment God started working in my life. Not even 4 months into our separation God sent me an angel, she has been the most beautiful person to me and encourages me daily with the word and just giving me self-confidence.

I know it's hard, I was there but trust me.

Last edited by bluekoi; Feb 13, 2021 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: Religion
cjackson968 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote