View Single Post
Anonymous41250

Default Feb 13, 2021 at 07:07 AM

Anyone taking the time to read this and reply, I want to thank you in advance. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I feel that what I am going through right now is traumatizing.

Others in this position would probably behave differently. They would access they are in a dangerous situation and comply with demands of the aggressor, but I can't.

I am not sure if I have some sort of defiant disorder or am naive and stubborn, but when someone threatens me - I have a very difficult time giving them what they want.

Not only do I not care to associate with this person, I don't understand what she wants. I go over in my head what I could do differently to appease her and I just don't understand what she is asking of me. And I don't want to desperately appease her. Everything I come up with in an imposition on me and my mental and physical health. But also her ways of retaliation are terrible and I don't have the mental capacity to defend myself against it. Her communication style is not effective in telling me what she needs. I don't know what I can do to keep her from threatening me.

I feel like she is a parasite - what should I do?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote