View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Cocosurviving ❄️Happy Winter Solstice! ❄️Happy Kwanzaa!

10 yr Member
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 15, 2021 at 03:30 AM

It’s very challenging having rare diseases and autoimmune diseases that primarily revolve around regularly taking steroid medications. Regularly taking steroid medications directly cause weight gain for many individuals.

I’m not going to give up...I will continue to be active on non-symptomatic days. Right now is very challenging with back to back ice and snow storms. I used to workout at my residence..home workouts. I really enjoy being outside.

I’ve been doing pretty good with my depression. I stopped taking all psychotropic medications in 2018 and it was the best choice for me. After being misdiagnosed when my original diagnoses was always depression. I’ll never go to another mental provider again.

I found several things that work for me as coping skills.....music, coloring, reading, blogging, traditional Indigenous music, praying to my ancestors, chatting with folx, soaking, knitting 🧶 etc.

I recently lost my auntie, heart disease and it hurts so much. I lost a cousin to breast cancer four months earlier. I’ve recently looked into bullet journaling. I see it as a creative outlet for me to deal with grief, loss and process my thoughts.

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata

Last edited by CANDC; Dec 31, 2021 at 11:10 PM..
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, buddha1too, Buffy01, nonightowl, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3, TunedOut, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
buddha1too, Buffy01, nonightowl, SprinkL3