Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,314 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 15, 2021 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterpain View Post
I am retired ESU, make a plan for retirement and stick to it, I can't tell you how many DIB I rolled on , that the spouse says "S/he just retired yesterday , and they didnt know what to do with themselves", That can be fatal . If I have seen it once I seen it a hundred times.

Just before sunrise is the witching hour ,when newly minted retired people die ,simply because their job was there life ,no job no life and there body just says I am done .

Talk to anybody who's worked the job , it's one of the first things you learn ,make plans ,find hobbies ,live your bucket list everyday , keep yourself alive ,by giving yourself another career , you have traveled so far to have time to yourself , to have Golden Years don't give that up .
@Misterpain
I think a big part of what makes jobs so much a part of life that without things seem bleak is the routine. The good news is we can create our own routines so when Monday rolls around we can slip into our shoes and hit the ground walking.

For me exercising helps a lot. I have 6 exercise classes I do every week and other exercises on my own. I also like to cook which is good. My mother says "You will never starve as long as you can cook!"

@CANDC

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote