View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2021 at 07:56 AM

My only hope for the first date is to see if there is anything in common with a guy and if I might be interested in a second date. When I dated I kept first date short and nothing too overwhelming. Just to see if he is interesting and appears to have similar values. As about when to be intimate, it depends. Not on the first date, that’s for sure.

Not sure what you mean by “pushing to the limit”. I don’t see what’s that to do with empathy. Hopefully ladies have a voice and object if they aren’t interested. If both you and they are interested then whatever you two want to do. What’s too far? I’d make sure you both are staying safe. It takes two people to decide how to proceed.. nothing is too far if people are into it. “Pushing” anything wouldn’t get a guy a second date. So I’d just see if you like her and if she likes you and not worry about expectations.

Dynamics depend on what kind of relationship you are in and what dynamics you already established.

I have to add that I am sure you weren’t referring to a situation when a man goes too far without consent.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote