View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Feb 16, 2021 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
My only hope for the first date is to see if there is anything in common with a guy and if I might be interested in a second date. When I dated I kept first date short and nothing too overwhelming. Just to see if he is interesting and appears to have similar values. As about when to be intimate, it depends. Not on the first date, that’s for sure.

Not sure what you mean by “pushing to the limit”. I don’t see what’s that to do with empathy. Hopefully ladies have a voice and object if they aren’t interested. If both you and they are interested then whatever you two want to do. What’s too far? I’d make sure you both are staying safe. It takes two people to decide how to proceed.. nothing is too far if people are into it. “Pushing” anything wouldn’t get a guy a second date. So I’d just see if you like her and if she likes you and not worry about expectations.

Dynamics depend on what kind of relationship you are in and what dynamics you already established.

I have to add that I am sure you weren’t referring to a situation when a man goes too far without consent.
Thank you, very on point! Let me describe what I mean:

Before covid I meet a girl on a train in the middle of the day. Everything went pretty amazing - dynamics, content, emotions... the entire conversation was very teasy-flirty and funny at the same time. It lasted for about 30 minutes and we pretty much couldn't take our eyes off each other... And so I can't picture me and that girl on a date that doesn't have a "happy ending" (we didn't catch up because of logistics, she was living 500 miles away from me lol). Again, I know getting intimate so quickly, in general, is a bad idea, but what in the world should I do with her when a thrill is already that strong?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote