View Single Post
Anonymous41250

Default Feb 16, 2021 at 10:10 AM

The tenant who lived here before me was here for 15 years. I guess the other tenants were looking forward to another working professional moving in. My family has lived across the street from this house for 20+ years, and last year we decided to take a look at the studio apartment that became available. (Unfortunately he needed to move to an assisted living community for failing to care for the apartment). There is also a one-bedroom that has a high turn-over, but first time studio became available.

I am not sure if what she does to me is harassment, but it sure feels like it. I don't mind being quiet - how much noise can surfing on my computer and watching TV really make. Yes, I live here. I don't have a fancy entertainment system but I do keep an air filter going and fans to keep the unit cool and dry. The noise I make is reasonable. She has made clear to me she has no intention of welcoming me - she wants a new tenant. Because she naps through the evening hours, she is very active at strange hours in the night. Sometimes at two or three and sometimes at five in the morning. This bothers me - but her bad attitude bothers me much much more.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote