View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Feb 16, 2021 at 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
They might be just having fun conversation. I am very social and can talk to a wall, if I chat to someone for 30 minutes and make eye contact it doesn’t mean I am about to jump to bed with them or that I am even into them. That’s why it’s wise to wait to meet people couple of times before even making a conclusion about where it’s going
There is a difference between making eye contact and staring. Also, there is a difference between chatting and having those emotional exchanges with full understanding of one another. Seriously, I can tell the difference. It doesn't happen too often, obviously, but it does happen. And no, 30 minutes is nowhere near enough to build attraction, but if you add, say, 2 hour-long date? Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Have you dated before or plan on dating or is this hypothetical?
Well, I struggled with my personality disorder for a long time. Then I used to seek for adventures. Right now there is no night life at all (covid) and I've made some progress with my PD, so I'm thinking about something more casual - but I just don't feel like I sense realities of the game, sort to speak.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote